My Life is a Big Cosmic Joke

I've spent 26 years trying to figure out why my life is the way it is...why crazy things happen to me, and why I feel like I'm on the Truman show...and I finally figured it out...hence the title of my blog.

My Photo
Name:
Location: , , United States

Monday, January 03, 2005

Happy New Year

In a land of four seasons, the first day of Winter promises its own end.. The morning of Winter Solstice we have come to call the first day of winter, since it begins the very cold period of the year in the Northern Hemisphere...but in old days, it was called Mid Winter because the year was only divided in two, and it marked the halfway point...the time when the days stopped getting shorter, the sun reborn, promising the return of spring. That's the irony of a solstice...the days get longer, but they stay cold and get colder still before the warm weather returns. "It has to get worse before it gets better."
I live in Buffalo with my Love, but I will have to leave soon to follow my dreams. I can't be certain what this will mean for the future of our relationship, but I have faith in this Love, so I will try not to fear.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home