My Life is a Big Cosmic Joke

I've spent 26 years trying to figure out why my life is the way it is...why crazy things happen to me, and why I feel like I'm on the Truman show...and I finally figured it out...hence the title of my blog.

My Photo
Name:
Location: , , United States

Monday, January 10, 2005

Anarchy

I've started working as a waitress recently...(3 months now) because I could not find a job as a Massage Therapist here in Buffalo. Yesterday was a slow day at the Olive Garden and I didn't make too much money, but one couple gave me a 10 dollar tip on a $30 check. I was greatful and thought about this one the way home. Most likely, she was also a server, or at least worked for tips, and she was probably in a bunch of debt like I was, yet she shared what she could with me out of appreciation and understanding.
Really, the world of economics is just a bunch of people trading money back and forth for different reaons. We all want the same things, more or less...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home