My Life is a Big Cosmic Joke

I've spent 26 years trying to figure out why my life is the way it is...why crazy things happen to me, and why I feel like I'm on the Truman show...and I finally figured it out...hence the title of my blog.

My Photo
Name:
Location: , , United States

Monday, July 11, 2005

And so it begins

The journey of a thousand miles begins with one step - Lao Tzu

The first step is the dream - someone

I have moved and am now a resident of Charlottesville, Virginia.
My heart is strained with this turning point, I have made the move and am on my way towards my dream. But there is so much from the past that lingers still, haunting me, hurting me even at times. So much unresolved. Rilke knew better. I think perhaps I will begin a new blog, because that life is a cosmic joke is a given, but there is more to it than that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home